PROPERTY MANAGER Wanted!
Do you want an opportunity to boost your leadership skills and career forward? Are you passionate about real estate?
We are looking for high performers willing to put in the work to prove their value. This is an exciting, challenging, and rewarding opportunity for a detail-oriented, results driven candidate, motivated to develop a distinguished career in a fast-growing organization centered around real estate.
Position available starting in June 2019.
· Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants.
· Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
· Negotiate lease contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner.
· Develop and manage systems for annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data, and trends.
· Perform tenant screenings
· Act as liaison between tenants and property owners
· Collect rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner
· Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs, contracting landscaping and snow removal companies and enforcing rules of occupancy
· Coordinate maintenance schedule with Maintenance Coordinator
· Create, mentor and manage a cohesive property maintenance team
· Minnesota real estate license with CPM designation
· 1+ years’ experience in property management
· Strong interpersonal skills ***
· Enhanced negotiation abilities
· Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
The River City Home Team is a small business with a larger than life mission, an ever-expanding vision, and a commitment to excellence that just won’t quit. The River City Home Team mission is fairly simple: Building wealth and accomplishing dreams through home ownership. Each member of our team is dedicated to growing the business and perfecting their craft in order to better serve our clients and live a life by design. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious founder, Cara Hobbs, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The River City Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.
1. Send Resume to email@example.com
2. For additional questions contact The River City Home Team at 952.452.6265