Community Shredding Event Sponsored by the Chaska Rotary
Sponsored by the Chaska Rotary and its supporting sponsors, this first-of-a-kind Community Shredding Event is coming to Chaska. On-site shredding and recycling services will be securely managed by PROShred Security.
WHEN: Saturday, May 1, 2021
WHERE: Chaska High School (East Parking Lot) 545 Pioneer Trail
TIME: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
DONATION: $20 per registrant* (Your donation is tax-deductible)
(Online registration only)
*This is a drive-thru, contactless event. Registration is required and one household per vehicle. All participants must wear a mask when in contact with event attendants.
Upon arrival, enter the East lot at Chaska High School as directed. An attendant will take your documents and place them into the shredding truck; allowing the ability to witness the entire shredding process.
For Chaska and surrounding community residents, the Shredding Event is a convenient, affordable, and safe way to dispose of private information and protect your identity. Shredding is also sustainable and will preserve the environment by recycling paper; saving trees and other natural resources. The Chaska Rotary will also be giving back proceeds directly to the community.
- Confidential documents (examples: bank statements, invoices, medical records, pay-stubs, any documents with social security/private information)
- The average volume per participant = bankers-size box or full paper grocery bag
- Staples attached to documents are okay
WHAT’S NOT ACCEPTED:
- Non-confidential paper (examples: glossy magazines, books, newspapers, credit card or ID cards)
- Workplace documents
- All paper clips, large clips, and binders must be removed