SHOWING ASSISTANT Wanted!
The River City Home Team is in search of a Showing Assistant. Are you an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing? If yes, we are looking for YOU!
You need to have compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing your own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
Position available immediately.
· Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
· Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
· Driving buyer clients to homes
· Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
· Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
· People oriented
· Happy, positive
· Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
· Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
· Learning based
· Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
· High school graduate
· Real estate license
The River City Home Team is a small business with a larger than life mission, an ever-expanding vision, and a commitment to excellence that just won’t quit. The River City Home Team mission is fairly simple: Building wealth and accomplishing dreams through home ownership. Each member of our team is dedicated to growing the business and perfecting their craft in order to better serve our clients and live a life by design. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious founder, Cara Hobbs, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The River City Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.
1. Send Resume to email@example.com
2. For additional questions contact The River City Home Team at 952.452.6265