Our team is growing fast, and we need buyers’ agents to work with clients exclusively.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker sales support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
Position available immediately.
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
The River City Home Team is a small business with a larger than life mission, an ever-expanding vision, and a commitment to excellence that just won’t quit. The River City Home Team mission is fairly simple: Building wealth and accomplishing dreams through home ownership. Each member of our team is dedicated to growing the business and perfecting their craft in order to better serve our clients and live a life by design. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious founder, Cara Hobbs, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The River City Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.
1. Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For additional questions contact The River City Home Team at 952.452.6265