Seeking Community Housekeeper to join our team!
If you take pride in maintaining a HEALTHY and ENJOYABLE environment, this is the job for you!
* Clean, polish and sanitize gathering and public spaces, including lobbies, dining rooms, restrooms, etc. to present the community in a positive and impressive manner for our residents and guests
* Visit residents' apartments on a weekly basis to perform basic cleaning of bathrooms, living areas and kitchenettes while respecting resident privacy
* Operate Rug doctor and clean assigned carpeting and upholstery
* Replace lightbulbs, and assigned light maintenance
* Interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, providing assistance and directions as requested
* Submit maintenance work orders to the maintenance team as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of housekeeping experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- housekeeping: 1 year