Lead Carpenter (South and West metro)
Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel
compensation: TOP PAY with Full Benefits
employment type: full-time
Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel, one of the top remodeling companies in the Twin Cities area has an immediate opening for a full-time lead remodeling carpenter to join our growing team. Murphy Bros. was started in 1983 by John Murphy and during its 34 years in business they have grown to become the area's most trusted full-service residential remodeling company. Carpenter will be directed from our Chanhassen location
Excellent STARTING PAY
This candidate MUST have the following qualifications:
• 10-15 years' experience in General Remodeling
• Ability to do miscellaneous related tasks at times such as drywall taping, light plumbing and light electric etc.
• Truck / Van and all tools
• Excellent blueprint reading and communication skills.
• Complete understanding of the materials and installation of all aspects involved in an addition, a kitchen or a bath project (cabinetry, tile, countertops, plumbing fixture/ fittings, etc.)
BENEFITS INCLUDE :
• Full time - Monday through Friday work schedule
• Competitive pay and compensation plan
• Truck Allowance/fuel stipend
• Health insurance
• Simple IRA w/ company match.
• Paid holidays and vacation pay.
To learn more visit Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel at www.mbros.com
Offices in Chanhassen and Blaine, MN
TO APPLY Please call 763-780-3262 or email your resume.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers